Monday, October 16, 2006

To all Vege Lovers


I used to be a gourmet who enjoy good food, wines, dining in fine restaurants, etc... I even had a cooking receipe club with about a hundred member on a Yahoo Group. Yeah, I have had my days of food. Glorious Food. I'm nostalgic you know? But now that I'm a full time vege lover, I can no longer hold on to the club hypocritically and so I decided to call it quit.

For now, almost 2 years after becoming an Lacto-Ova vegetarian brought about benefits that words alone could not describe. But people still keep asking me how I manage to stay at it for so long. And so this blog is born. May all beings be well & happy. And to all vege lovers, cheers!


Cathy Liew (15th Oct 2003)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

A very warm welcome to my blog mingchern, you are the first to post a comment & I hope there's more to come.

Its never easy becoming & stay as a vegetarian for life. It also take a lot of effort since distraction is always lurking around. I would advise newbies to start with say twice per month & increase the number of days when comfortable. The trick is don't rush.

Wishing you all the best of health & wealth. Or shall we say health is wealth?

Cathy Liew